Tailings Dewatering Screen
Tailings dewatering screen is specifically designed for mineral screening and dewatering processes, which can realize the separation of different size particles and dehydration to conveyable discharge cake of material at one screen panel and at the same time. Screening and dewatering is a process in which water and materials detached when the material passes through screen surface in a thin layer.
Tailings dewatering screen is ideal for applications in sand, gravel, aggregate, frac sand, mineral, ore, coal, tailing, clay, etc. The screening mesh is usually 0.16mm, other mesh all can be customized to meet your needs.
Tailings dewatering screen is driven by two vibrating motors, which make the screen sieve move to-and-for on line to achieve the filtering purpose. With the vibration of the screen, the concentrated tailing materials are continuously threw up and down on the screen, and the materials are loosen and crashed to the sieve, the small size materials are filtered away from the sieve holes. Finally it reaches the aim of classifying, dehydrating and desliming.
1. High efficiency, strong vibrating force and large capacity.
2. Simple structure and easy operation and maintenance.
3. 45°angle install increases the dewatering area.
4. Vibrating frequency is adjustable to meet different ores.
5. Torsional shear type high strength bolts are used between side plates and beam. No weld gap avoids side plates cracking during vibrating.
6. Polyurethane screen with better elasticity and less blocks. The PU side push plates protect the equipment from the rushing material and guard the long life of the whole device.
|Model||Feeding Size (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Screen Panel (mm)||Screen Area (m²)||Power (kw)||Overall Size (mm)|
If you need the latest price list, please leave us a message here! We guarantee that your information will not be divulged to the third parties, and we will reply to you within one working day, thank you.