Attrition scrubbers are also called attrition cells, which are generally used before or after sand screws in sand washing plant to scrub the surfaces of particulates, break down impurities, and remove it from competent aggregate material to reduce the product turbidity. We design singl and multiple cell attrition scrubber units for different scrubbing requirements of mineral materials.
LZZG attrition scrubbers provide efficient scrubbing solutions for a variety of applications for sand, gravel, aggregate ore, coal and other industries.
Slurry enters the scrubber cavity through the feed pipe, and produces severe turbulence under the strong agitation of impeller. The ore particles have great momentum in them and produce intense friction and collision with each other.
The impurity membrane wrapped on the surface of ore is easily peeled off the mineral surface by friction and impact due to its low strength. The cement surface is immersed in water and then the mineral particles are strongly rubbed and collided with each other to loosen and disintegrate, thereby achieving the separation of clay and ore.
These impurities and clay are disintegrated and exfoliated into the slurry, and the slurry can be separated by subsequent desliming. In the actual production process, different agents should be added according to the actual conditions of mineral.
1. Large scrubbing intensity and good effect. The unique tank structure and impeller configuration increase the scrubbing strength by about 30% compared to the conventional scrubber of the same specification.
2. Low power consumption, wear and corrosion resistance. The inner liner and impeller are made of wear-resistant materials.
3. The light starting and small starting power greatly reduces the operator’s working intensity because of the impeller is above the pulp sedimentation zone.
4. Simple structure, large effective volume, small floor space.
5. Low circumferential speed and long service life.
6. The relative position of ore feeding, ore discharge and the motor can be customized according to the needs of users.
|Model||Feeding Size (mm)||Capacity (t/h)||Box Size (m³)||Impeller Diameter (mm)||Power (kw)||Overall Size (mm)|
If you need the latest price list, please leave us a message here! We guarantee that your information will not be divulged to the third parties, and we will reply to you within one working day, thank you.